August 17, 2020
Benefits of learning how to touch type for children
Benefits of learning how to touch type for children:
- Touch typing if learnt earlier can be a long term key skill in the home, school, college, and in a work environment.
- Touch typing helps your child to type faster as well as accurately, without having to look at the keyboard every now and then
- Once your child is touch typing it becomes unconscious, letting your child become more creative.
- A child can learn faster than adults. So the earlier they learn the better. No bad habits are formed.
- Learn to type faster with all your fingers as opposed to one. More productive!
- Learn keys off without having to look down at the keyboard. Memory skill.
- Make your child really efficient when using the keyboard saving them loads of time!
- Achieve high words per minute (wpm) – typing faster than they can write, the gold standard of typing 40 wpm!